With one of the world’s oldest and best rated race tracks this town is a worldwide phenomenon.
But this area has plenty more to offer with its historical spa centres, green Ardennes forest and plenty of outdoor sports.
All this combined with a delicious cuisine, especially during the game season.
With some luck you can try skiing of cross country skiing during the winter as well.
A green top destination a the edge of The Netherlands and Germany.
Top 5 activities:
- Try your formula 1 skills on the world famous race track
- Chill out during a walking dinner in the race track museum
- Try mountainbiking or quad driving in the Ardennes forest
- Outdoor teambuilding activities à gogo
- Get away from it all in a spa in Spa