- Event Mosaic delivers higher results through quality in Live Communication.
- This results in more successful businesses, sociocultural institutions and government agencies.
- We think outside the box and offer solutions tailored to your needs.
- No instant recipes, but a kit full of materials and a head full of ideas.
- No half measures, we’re committed to exceed your expectations.
- Our job is to create interaction and stimulation between your employees, products and customers.
- Event Mosaic upholds some essential values:
- Value for money: we work with market conditions / competitive prices / transparent calculation.
- No nonsense: dreaming = doing : We do what we say and say what we do.
- Lean & Green: Event Mosaic is future-oriented: Ecology and efficient action is our basic attitude.
- We love: Your challenge is our passion.
- HR : focus on teambuilding formulas, coaching and incentive programmes.
- Marcom : focus on improved sales, event-marketing, customer contacts, product exposure & communication.
- Hospitality : focus on sales seminars, meetings or conferences with associated logistics.
- After a first meeting and analysis, we present you with some tools.
- During your Moment of Truth the foundations of change are made and adjusted where needed.
- Since 2001 Event Mosaic has had over 3,500 satisfied customers.
- They are our greatest standard of value.
Great coordinationIsabelle Servais - PROXIMUS
Thank you very much! Very fun activity and great coordination in such short notice. Thank you for all the fun details in communication, music, setting, decoration, games, drinks and ofcourse your smile! ;-)
The services were excellent!Ivana Fridrichova – EUROPEAN COMMISSION
Sharon, Thank you for all the arrangements and organisation for our day away at the coast. The services you provided to our team were excellent! We liked your approach and the thoroughness when arranging the whole day for us!
Everyone loved it!Delphine Ameziane - DIGITEC
Hello Sharon, I wanted to thank you for organizing our Digitec weekend. It was great and everyone loved it. Event mosaic thank you!
Evenings were relaxed and enjoyable!Elizabeth LAUGIER – BD
Sharon, Firstly may I thank you and the Event Mosaic team for all your help in Ghent. The events were just as we had envisaged, you and I together over the telephone, and were simply perfect. Your relaxed manner and helpfulness really made the evenings relaxed and enjoyable. Particularly for me as the organiser as I could relax a little. Thank you very much.
The best level of service provided!Ivana Klobušníková – QUISTOR EUROPE
Sharon, Steve,We look back to the very successful event for us! Thank you very much for the work you did! The City of Brugge is beautiful and lot of people will certainly return. We enjoyed the smart and funny activities you prepared for us and I personally deeply appreciate the level of service provided. Thank you very much once again. I wish you all the best.
Many positive feed-backs!Ilse Vanmaercke - PROVIRON.
Our colleagues really enjoyed the family day. Nothing but credits to you. Mentors were great, food was delicious... Thank you for taking such good care of us!
Bravo!Veronique Lecerf – HABITAT
Bonjour à toute l’équipe et merci encore pour votre grand professionnalisme, votre formidable accueil et votre extrême gentillesse. Au plaisir de travailler à nouveau à vos côtés.
Everybody was happy!!!Kristin Rabe Dahl – Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA NORWAY
Steve, Everybody was happy with the event ! Thank you for a super arrangement !
The objective of teambuilding has been reached!Pascale Crustin – GSA EUROPE
Thanks for your wonderful organization and your efforts to keep us happy. The feedback I got were very positive, the activities and places were diversified enough to make everybody satisfied. The objective of the teambuilding has been reached. So thanks again!
AriatSue - ARIAT UK
Steve,Ariat returned to the office this morning from their sales conference in Bruges and all thoroughly enjoyed the activity you arranged on Saturday morning. It achieved everything it set out to, it was great fun, very competitive, a great introduction to Bruges and most importantly a brilliant team building exercise. The entertainment on Saturday evening was also very popular. If I am ever in need of help again I will certainly be in touch.