Undoubtedly one of the most special and most pleasant places in the world.
This Unesco Heritage city has managed to preserve all of its medieval wealth and glory.
Once in the city center, you can leave your car: your exploration will go faster and safer on foot or by bike.
In addition you won’t find anywhere else in the world the combination with the culinary world: you will find no less than 16 Michelin stars 15 minutes apart from each other.
And yes, the history of this city is very much alive: from a private evening in a traditional patrician residence, an initiation in the oldest fencing guild in the world, sleeping in the only 5-star hotel (read: Palace) in Flanders to a trip on the canals the city.
Not to be missed.
Top 5 Activities
- Nocturne De Halve Maan: a full evening program in the local brewery
- Top Gastronomy Michelin Star Dining
- Crossbow Shooting Tournament
- Clip Bike City Rally discovering the more unknown areas of the city
- Visit the locals: dine, discover and participate in the houses of Bruges’ finest artists